Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Success is what YOU make it


I go day to day wondering what I can do to make my life better. What is success and what is failure? I made it a choice that I'm going to get success through anything and everything! If I fail, that I will succeed to learn from that failure !(: Like they say fail fast and fail forward 👌🏼 I try not to compare my success to others success. I look at my life and I praise myself for the good I have accomplished!(: There is honestly too much negativity in this world. So many people telling themselves they aren't enough and they are a failure at everything. This is too true and too sad! We need to look at what we have achieved! Even if it's just saying "Hey I'm still alive! I'm still kicking and screaming!" That too is even an accomplishment!
So what is the definition of success? More importantly what is YOUR definition to success? You Do You! I guess we can pull out the dictionary definition of success which says "The accomplishment of an aim or purpose. Or, The attainment of popularity or profit. Or, A person or thing that achieves desired aims or attains prosperity."
Okay so what does this mean for you and "Your definition of success"?   It means when you set a goal or have an aim and you are working towards it or achieving it you are succeeding! If you are benefiting from what you are doing in any way, you are succeeding!
Success is not some huge, challenging obstacle in your life. Success is a blessing, an opportunity, a reward, a beautiful feeling.
I want you to ask yourself, are you on the road towards your success? Or are you on the road to societies success. Which you have been led to believe is THE ONE AND ONLY road to success?
Be honest with yourself, and if you need to make a change for you, do it! This is your life, this is your journey to YOUR success!

No comments:

Post a Comment